Chances are, if you're searching for an auto upholstery shop you're probably wondering what questions should I be asking, what should I be looking for and how do I get the best deal. Well, this is what we hope to answer so whether you choose Kenny's or one of our competitors you'll know you made an informed choice.
- Mobile upholsterer's literally come and go. Don't be left unable to contact a "professional" because he's rolled his shop up and out.
- Since your vehicle matters, consider where you're going to leave it for a job. Is it somewhere you feel good about? Is the shop insured? Is the shop clean? Is the location safe? Were the people there knowledgeable?
- If left overnight, will your vehicle be parked inside or left outside?
- Find out how the shop will do a repair. For instance, if there's a hole worn into you seat will they be repairing springs and rebuilding the pad or just tossing a towel into the hole then covering it back up?
- What's the quality of materials being used to replace or repair your vehicle? Is it comparable to what you had
originally or the least expensive products available.
- Is the pricing you received in line with other estimates you've received?
- Have you heard of this shop before? What kind of reputation do they have re: customer satisfaction? How long have they been in business? Do they stand behind their work?
- Have others in the automotive industry used this shop? Do they make referrals to them? Check with your mechanic, body shop or local dealership.
- Were all the options explored and explained or were you just told a price and left in the dark about the how's, what's and why's?
- REMEMBER, CHEAPER IS NOT ALWAYS LESS EXPENSIVE!!